Tuesday, January 28, 2014

double hammocks

Last Wednesday Daddy was home for a while in the morning since he had youth group that night. Evie asked him to make her a tent and since he's a nice Daddy like that, he did. But when I went down there, she had taken all the blankets off the chairs and was trying to tie them to two separate chairs to make herself a hammock. I just told her several times that it wouldn't work and started to walk away. I felt bad so I helped her out by grabbing some larger blankets from upstairs and tied them around the school table like I saw on Pinterest a long time ago. Samuel really wanted to hang out (literally) with Evie so I made him one as well. They really enjoyed it for a couple days, but here we are a week later and they are still tied up not being used. Time to take them down so we can use our whole table again.

No comments:

Post a Comment