Monday, January 6, 2014

Ezra pushing up

Just a little more than a month ago Ezra was sitting up and falling over. Then around Christmas he started sitting up completely independently. And now that Ezra is seven months old, he's been working on pushing up off the ground. It seems too early for that business to me! 

He does go down to the floor quite frequently and rotates around 360 degrees for toy grabbing fun. Monkey bottom!


And bam, he's up!


"Eh, what? Who's that?"


"Ooooh, it's my mama. I like her."


"I will show her how strong I am by planking out. Oh wait, it's that yellow string again. I love this thing!"


Just to show that it's not a fluke, here's some photos from a different day. Noah said he's doing a push up. But seriously, how are babies so strong? He does all these Pilates moves like it's nothing!


And then he's up on all fours!


My brother likes to think that he never cries. Here's proof otherwise. Nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment