Monday, January 27, 2014

how to calf feed a baby

 A week ago after church I had a strong hankering for eggs benedict. After I fixed the big kids lunch I asked Terry if he could feed Ezra while I whisked around eggs yolks and a stick of butter (drool). Terry's a bit out of practice at feeding a baby. And Ezra is not very adept to begin with since he's only been at it about a month. He doesn't like to take the first bite but every following bite is much better received. Terry was having a hard time so he treated him like a baby calf and squeezed his cheeks in between his gums. Apparently that's how you get calves to take a bottle when they don't want to. Perhaps every one knows this trick, but it was new to me and Ezra is number four! I thought it was so funny. And it worked.


Wiping off the excess.


Happy baby. HE'S SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment