Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thorin, I love you

No, I don't mean the King Under the Mountain, Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit, come on folks). I was referring to my brother's new dog named after said dwarf. Meet Thorin, a goldendoodle puppy.



Nathan and Ana got him some time last month, in June, when he was 7 or 8 weeks old. He might have smelled like a barn, but we didn't care. He's so floppy! I fell in love with him.



I feel exactly like Agnes in Despicable Me. He's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!




Last week I took the kids over to Nathan's house to see the work he's accomplished on his projects (they're selling their house to move to MN for a new youth pastor position). Then I dognapped Thorin and took him to the park with us. He's as big as Snap now! 



I hiked the two of them up to the overlook. 



He doesn't look too pleased with me, perhaps because I made him work too hard for the little puppy that he still is. He was so tired when I brought him home. 



It was hard to pose the two dogs next to each other with the park in the background... I was going for a size comparison. 



You can see Samuel up ahead waiting for me to help him into the bathroom. I was more concerned with the puppy! 



He's so incredibly adorable. Look how fluffy his fur is! I want him to stay a puppy forever. Alas, Nathan and Ana and Theo and Thorin are leaving in just a few weeks :( 



See? I wore him out. Poor Thorin. Poor adorable puppy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment