Wednesday, April 13, 2016

rainy crazy hair night

I love where we live. It seems like we have clear skies most of the time. A few weeks ago however we woke up to some much needed rain. The clouds make us all sleepy and lazy. Evie did not want to do school. Neither did Snap.



By that evening all the clouds were gone and it was time for Awana and crazy hair night. Usually I forget all about the special Awana nights but not this time. My kids pestered me nonstop. Noah desperately wanted hair dye so we made a special trip to Target the week before. 

Polka dots for Noah, Evie had her "buns" tipped blue, and Samuel was just all blue on top. I love how Ezra is holding his face like, "What am I supposed to do?"



 And again how Ezra is turned the wrong way. Ha!



Noah got a cross on the back of his head. I washed the boys' hair in the sink before bed that night since the dye came off if you merely touched it. I didn't do a good enough job of getting Noah's out though. He had a blue spot on the back of his head for like a week. 



This was Evie's very own idea; she instructed me on what to do. I loved it. Definitely crazy. 



They had a great time that night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment