Friday, June 27, 2008

for Shari

These were taken yesterday but I figured I had already done enough for one day...=) when it rains it pours I guess. Anyway, this is Noah watching the Hallmark card that Shari sent us for our anniversary last week. It's got a cat and a dog (?) saying congratulations and how we should go out and do more good stuff b/c even though they don't know what we did that was good, it was "card worthy." (I wonder if you can view the card here: http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=EG0821322872447M265640466Y&product_id= ) When I get on the computer Noah has been asking to watch the "dance," which is of course what the cat and dog do after they're done saying congratulations. I taught him how to play the message over and over and he really loves it.
So there Shari, I hope this makes you want to visit even more, b/c I can't wait and I'm way sad for Saturday and will need company ASAP!

Here he is going in to click for another showing of the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment