Sunday, June 22, 2008

the unveiling

Due to Noah's short attention span and Terry's busy schedule, I just received my Mother's Day gift last week. I'm not complaining, I just think it's kind of funny. Noah would drag out all these markers and supplies and draw in this book that I didn't know what was and wasn't supposed to know (I never peeked...ever). I got tired of cleaning up my own gift! So now I finally get to see what it is. Ta da!







So these are Noah's drawings from this year. Terry had this great idea that we could keep using this book every year to measure his artistic progression - see how good he gets as the years go by. So maybe we'll do that, if we remember.
My favorite part is the first paragraph, "Happy Mother's Day Eva! Wow! Sorry I'm so late w/Noah and I's project - I'm sure Evie would have contributed too, but , well, yeah, she's still learning to look LEFT =)" HA! Poor little Evie, she's getting there though. I think her ears are more even due to the wedge sleeping. She still doesn't really like to look left, but I'd like to think she's looking forward more and more. That's forward progression!
And yes, Noah and Evie did sign their names...with Daddy's help.

1 comment:

  1. i love it- so funny you just got it, but, what a great gift!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete