Thursday, June 26, 2008

the mohawk

I've been unhappily waiting for Evie's hair to fall out. You see, Noah's hair began to fall out somewhere between 3-6mos. Now, Evie is 12wks old and I don't think her hair has fallen out yet...perhaps it's even been (gasp) growing! It doesn't look as thick, but I think that's because her head has grown and her hair is trying to catch up.
Everybody LOVES her hair. I wash it on Saturday nights so it looks it's best at church and after that is over, her hair is all greasy from everybody petting her head. Yeah, everyone loves to comment on her mohawk. There's simply nothing I can do about it b/c of her cowlick - where her hair swirls in the back. It's the exact same place as Terry and Noah's cowlick, the right corner of her crown. Half the hair goes left from the swirl and the other half goes straight forward from there and just stands up. It's so cute! I think it's gotten more noticeable b/c her hair must be longer.

You can see Terry also needs a haircut. Yes, the poor guy has so much hair it just grows straight out - "the clown sides" as we so fondly refer to them when they reach this stage.
I thought it would be nice to have Noah in the photo as well but as you can see from the next three, he has a difficult time sitting still enough.


Terry was banging Evie's hands on the table at lunch chanting, I want more food! She thought it was enjoyable and distracted her from her continual crying.


1 comment:

  1. cute kids, cute shoes- and jim gets the funny need a haircut sides too- but we call them his "wings"

    Megan

    ReplyDelete