Wednesday, July 23, 2008

funny

So I have two funny stories. Well, at least I think they're funny.

Yesterday I got up too fast from bed and had that experience where you black out. I should have given myself time to adjust but I didn't. I ended up hobbling to the bathroom in the black of my head, telling myself that the light would return once the blood returned to my brain. Terry is himself getting up as well and is pretty much right behind me. So I stumble into the bathroom and things are not coming back. In fact, they're getting worse. I'm starting to not be able to control my movements anymore. I ended up half slump walking, desperately trying to stay on my feet, stomping through the bathroom until I fell down by the sink. I start laughing as I hit the floor b/c even though I kinda passed out as I fell for like 2 seconds, I still remember it. I could hear Terry running in and saying, "Are you all right? It sounded like an elephant walking in here." Yeah, I thought, that was because of the giant flat footed steps I was taking to try to keep myself from falling, which didn't work. I just laughed b/c I wish I could have seen what I looked like. It would have been so funny. I don't think Terry laughed.

Oh oh. And the second thing happened this afternoon after lunch. Terry comes home every day for lunch b/c, well, he's only like 2 minutes away, if that. Anyway, he went to lay down on the couch b/c I fed him so well and Noah went to play with him. I followed him in there after taking care of a few things on the computer. Noah was at Terry's head and I snuggled up to him. Noah was not for this. He pushes me away and says, "No! Go cook." Yeah, I guess that's what I'm known for. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment