Thursday, July 24, 2008

swimming lessons

One of the things we did last week while Terry was at camp was take Noah to his first swimming lessons! My friend Kristin, who has been a lifeguard for quite some time, taught the class. It was just an introductory class so it was a little basic for Noah. It was meant to get your baby used to the water. I think Noah was the biggest and probably oldest there. But we still had a lot of fun.

On the last day of class a photographer from our paper came. She asked us all of our names and our kids' ages and took pictures during class. Yeah, thank goodness I had just got a top that fit my nursing style, if you know what I mean - necessarily more modest. Anyway, this first photo is the spread they did in the paper this week! I thought it would just be a little blurb with like one photo but here we all are. Kristin is in the top left picture w/her son Mavrix. Me and Noah are in the highlighted one! Yeah, pretty cool.




Here's Noah kicking his legs like any good swimmer should.

Here I am attempting to get Noah to push off from the side. He did pretty good most of the time.

Pulling him back after his push off.

Here is him jumping to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment