Thursday, July 24, 2008

this evening

This evening I took Noah to get his hair cut professionally for the first time. I warned Mary, who goes to our church, that he really freaks out - she had reassured me that she'd seen it all and it would be fine. I thought maybe, just maybe, he could get through it since it wasn't me that was doing operating the clippers. Didn't happen. He did all the usuals, "Get down! Help me! NO!" Yeah, it was a screaming fest and there were other ladies in there. I wasn't that embarrassed b/c it just seemed like they thought it was funny and more felt sorry for me. I thought it was funny since I wasn't the one doing it. Mary did very well though. She worked really fast and tried her darndest to distract him, although he just wasn't having that.

So, his hair looks great. Take a look. They're all watching Terry play Lord of the Rings on our PS2... Evie's even contributing.


Man, his feet are big.

2 comments:

  1. whoa- i'm overloaded! so many new posts! so many cute pictures! that hat was pretty cute! and, you're totally famous and in the paper now! wow! i know a famous person!

    megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa- i'm overloaded! so many new posts! so many cute pictures! that hat was pretty cute! and, you're totally famous and in the paper now! wow! i know a famous person!

    megan

    ReplyDelete