Tuesday, July 1, 2008

potty training update

I had a longer post here with more details but then asked myself if Terry would think it was appropriate and came to the conclusion that he would probably roll his eyes and secretly wish I hadn't put it up. So I took it off. But I can tie in potty training with an update.

So Terry's been gone since Saturday and we miss him a ton - Noah probably just as much as me. So far, women have been really nice to me. Kathy invited us to lunch on Sunday. Karla had us to her house yesterday. Cheryl took Noah on the bike to the water slide today, which is of course the slide by the canal. And Kathy came to visit me while she had the boy so I could actually visit. While Kathy was here Terri called to see what I was up to. All in all, I feel pretty well taken care of.

Oh, while Cheryl was waiting for Noah to finish on the potty this morning (which he didn't want to do), I told him that if he went he would get to go with her on the bike and to the slide. "Water slide?" he asks? Yes, she'll take you to the water slide if you want. Sure enough, success! When they got back she said that if I needed to use her to get him to potty in the future she's be available - so nice. So, Noah is coming along in his own time, still trying to control the whole thing, but still coming along.

2 comments:

  1. hope things continue to go well.

    update- jim thought the comment about the kegels was out- of - ordinary for me, but i assured him all the women would just laugh, and the men would have no idea what i was talking about, so they wouldn't know they were supposed to blush :) (all two of them that read my blog...)

    I SAW JOY TODAY AT PANERA!!!!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete