Wednesday, July 23, 2008

our quick trip

Last weekend we took students to Hills Alive, but really just to visit family. =) No offense Chris and Levi. We got there at 1pm Saturday and left at 9am Monday. Yeah, our quick trip. I was happy that Terry didn't have to spend every moment at the concerts though, and thus we were able to hang out with his family for a bit. Here they are below, probably not liking that I put this picture up =). But hey, it's got all of us in it, except me, and those are Terry's feet. I'm pretty sure Noah is watching "Mouse," aka Stewart Little II. It's his favorite thing to do there. Oh, I guess my right foot is there too. You can see Terry's bald shins. The youth group kids like to tease him about those.

Here's Evie yesterday. I never really "girly" her up, so here is my attempt.

And Noah. He just wouldn't sit still next to her for a pic - thought it was some kind of game.

No comments:

Post a Comment