Thursday, July 3, 2008

so funny

I was just thinking of funny things I could show Shari to keep us entertained (Terry returns tomorrow...hel-lo - HURRAY! I made her watch our wedding video with me this morning while Evie was asleep. Yeah.) . Anyway, Terry found this awesome video about mother's day around father's day time and I so hope our church plays it next year. They played some video of a mom singing to a really fast song about all the duties of mothers. It was funny and all but this one is better. Anyway, Terry first showed it to me at his office when I was there once and we watched it like three times in a row and laughed a lot. Very fun to imitate once you've seen it. If you like The Office, you'll like this.
http://www.simplyyouthministry.com/resources-drama-why-she-gets-a-day.html
The picture is kind of small, but still watchable and laughable.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha eva. i like the part when he totally flips out. that's great.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete