Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

As I mentioned before, we had a busy weekend last. For Easter, we all got dressed up of course, and went to church. My sister had brought her camera w/her per my request. We were supposed to get a family picture taken for the new church directory but Terry was gone the week they did it. And since it's nearly impossible to get everyone looking good when kids are involved, I thought having someone actually taking the picture would help.

After church I made my first roast beef. I had never bought so much meat in my life. Thankfully I didn't use it all. The roast was great.

After lunch we had a second birthday party for Evie since Shari and Stephanie had brought gifts for her. Well, she did open one the night before so she could wear her new dress to church. She looked quite cute. Nice one Shari.

I like this one...

...and this one.

Tawnya's kids were in the room behind us and kept trying to get in the picture - Kalli, Kellen, Kynlee.

Evie is pretty efficient at ripping.

She prefers the ripping to looking over her new books.

Grandma and Grampa Biers' gifts - see that bib? Gotta love it.

She also loved the sippy cup, which she actually really needed. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hello friend!
    I can't believe that both your kiddos just had bdays, and that Evie is a year old! Time flies! You all looked lovely on Easter! Miss you guys always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kids!! I love them dearly! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get over her hair...what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete