Saturday, April 18, 2009

hats for the sun

It's been raining the last couple days. We even thought the forecast, with it's 100% chance of rain for today, would force the school to cancel the track meet for today. However, Terry took Noah over to the school w/an umbrella and a couple coats and didn't even need them. Sometime late this morning the clouds broke and I'm pretty sure it's not going to rain anymore. It's gorgeous out. That'll help for prom tonight.

So, I got the kids new hats out and thought I better take some pictures. Evie looks SO cute in hers, not that you'd expect anything less. =)

There were 2 white ones I was choosing between and I got this one b/c I love how floppy it is.

Noah in his cute new hat that I guess is a little too small. He's pushing a car, though you can't see it.

Playing peek-a-boo.

Evie also got some new shoes.

Hands playing w/a little sand.

They even make baby jeans low-rise. Come ON!

Jerry had it right when he picked out a bib that said, "Photo with baby 50 cents"

That's sand on her nose.



No comments:

Post a Comment