Friday, June 12, 2009

chilly days

This week has been too chilly for swimming in the pool, waking to the park or taking any unnecessary trip outside (mostly b/c I've been feeling lazy due to the overcast sky). So what have we done?

We've play inside. Yes, except in the photo to the left, Terry is home from work sick, which is another reason we're inside. He's holding his belly while he helps Tori with her Sunday school lesson she is to present. Terry is supposed to preach on Sunday!

Anyway, we've been inside a lot this week and I thought I'd show some of what we've been up to.
.
Tuesday we did venture out only b/c my friend Karla visited w/ 2 of her kids, Grant and Savanna. Grant tried unsuccessfully to model and teach Noah how to swing...

Noah can now put together this Thomas, Bertie and James puzzle ALL by himself!

Evie has taken after Noah's and flips through books a lot. This afternoon Noah dumped all of them out and they just sat around like this for a while.

I wish Nebraska United Way donated books to kids like in RC. Most of Noah's books are from that.

Evie will get bored during the day, go over to the book shelf here and flip through books all on her own. She doesn't have much patience for me to read to her yet. She wants to do it all by herself...

Queen of the mountain of books.

"Wait," mooed the cow, "I was going to give you some milk for letting me keep my hay," or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment