Saturday, June 6, 2009

water

The day after we returned from Mexico, the kids were starting to get bored and Terry was at work. I grabbed the pool out of the shed, my dad cleaned it out, I half filled it w/hot water and cold so it was very comfortable and the fun began.

Evie had her little shoes on and they prevented many accidents that could have happened in the pool, but they also enabled her to try to climb up the slide, which she couldn't really handle. Here is her sliding back down

I turned off the water but Evie was trying to get more water out =)
Too too cute. I think she just gets cuter and cuter every day that goes by.



Yaaayyyy! Daddy's home!

1 comment:

  1. First, I'm going to take a big risk here, but are you prego? I know that if I were really your friend, I should know by now, but you look like you have a belly in one of your Mexico pics. Don't hate me either way!

    Second, the story about Noah's booger wall is the funniest thing I have heard for several days. It's SO cute and hilarious. I'm still laughing. :) What a precious boy.

    ReplyDelete