Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wedding outfit...*again

I'm a dork. I accidentally uploaded all these photos to the left margin. Oh well, I'm not changing it.

I say *again b/c I already posted this on facebook for better communication amounst the wedding parties. But I'm posting it here so others who care, if they're out there =), can see it too...not to mention those of the same who are not on facebook.


Terry was at Walmart yesterday browsing around in order to pass the time for his dinner break from a conference. Actually, he got our watch batteries fixed and then looked at some dress clothes for Noah at my request.

Can you believe Walmart had nice stuff? Well, I was surprised. I thought I was going to have to go to JCPenney or Herbergers w/the boy in tow which is a sure fire way to crankiness if there every was a way. That or Ebay. But God knew our circumstances and brought Terry to this outfit - the shirt was the last size and the tie is perfect for Shari's wedding. So yeah, we're pleased and even more so since everyone (Shari and Ana) thinks the outfit will work out.


Is he grumpy or... ...just really really cute. GQ right? =)
The tie fits in better than this shot. The shirt is too tight for his neck, but we'll make it work. I did make it fit the collar better.

The shoes.


Evie was trying to tell me that she was tired. She was also running a fever so she really was needing a nap - a 3 hour one to be exact, which is what she took.

Here's Noah w/my ring bearer pillow. Evie is melting.

See? She's totally had it. It didn't help that Noah kept flinging the pillow in her face...

3 comments:

  1. Very GQ! Noah even has that I'm totally cool look down pat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a total stud model in the third picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you do know that he won't need any shoes for our wedding...right?

    ReplyDelete