Thursday, June 4, 2009

more "jelly"

So a couple days ago Noah fell and bled from his knee again, though I can't even remember the particular circumstances. I do remember that wherever we were, I hugged him and told him everything would be alright - when we got home I would clean it up and put on a band-aid. I figured, most kids like band-aids b/c they make things better, even though we've never taught him thus. Usually, a kiss from mommy or daddy suffices.

Well, Noah didn't like my plan. He said, No band-aid, I want Snap dog!

Ohhhhh, riiiiiiight. You'll have to read that linked post above to get the whole story... The last time Noah bumped his knee, Snap cleaned it up w/his super tongue. And Noah now wanted Snap to heal him puppy style again. Well, poor mother that I am, I let it happen. Noah chased Snap around and led him to his hurt knee, with a little help from me, until Snap had licked it enough for Noah to deem it clean. And I even forgot to visit his knee w/ at least some water and a band-aid later... That's why God gave us immune systems if you ask me =).

1 comment:

  1. I've heard dog's mouths are cleaner than ours, so at least he didn't lick it himself!

    ReplyDelete