Sunday, June 26, 2011

dinos

(reminder: Terry was gone for two whole weeks at the beginning of June. He took about 30 people from Gburg to Tijuana, Mexico and LA. So I took our three kids with me to SD to pass the time. Alas, this is the life of a youth pastor's wife. Also, Terry took our camera so I only had my cell phone to document our trip.)

The day before we left SD for good to finally come home to Terry (can you tell I was ready?), I figured we'd better do something to get out of the house and make the time go faster. First we went to exercise Bo at the pond again. Good times. Though Noah did have to do #2 and we couldn't find a bathroom. That was interesting...

Then I took the kids out to Dinosaur Park! I hadn't been there since I was a kid probably or I can't remember I guess. Anyway, it seems so much smaller to me now. All those dinosaurs used to be larger than life.

Take this one for instance. We spent a lot of time climbing on this Stegosaurus as kids and it seemed like a mountain. I'm as tall as it is now.

This was still too big for Evie. I had to help her to sit on the head - there was no way she could climb it.

Triceratops. Evie was also too small for this one. Guess she was too small for all of them. Samuel was just chillin in his baby sling with mama. That boy does not like strollers much. Not that I could have used one here...

Tyrannosaurus Rex. Da big guy. All he's good for is sliding down his tail. And playing hide and seek under. Silly kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment