Friday, June 17, 2011

Storybook

(reminder: Terry was gone for two whole weeks at the beginning of June. He took about 30 people from Gburg to Tijuana, Mexico and LA. So I took our three kids with me to SD to pass the time. Alas, this is the life of a youth pastor's wife. Also, Terry took our camera so I only had my cell phone to document our trip.)

When I was little my grandparents lived very close to Storybook Island - we walked there all the time. Now my kids love it too. We went there three times during our two week stay. Samuel doesn't like his stroller - weird right? So I had to haul him around in the carrier thing on my front not long after I took this picture. He's heavy!

So here's the kids on our first time there. Check out Rapunzel and Flynn Rider behind us. Yeah, probably not actually Eugene Fitzherbert but I like to think it is b/c I love Tangled.

1 comment:

  1. Is Rapunzel new? I don't remember it from when I was younger or from when I took M. last summer.

    ReplyDelete