Saturday, June 18, 2011

Old MacDonald's Farm

(reminder: Terry was gone for two whole weeks at the beginning of June. He took about 30 people from Gburg to Tijuana, Mexico and LA. So I took our three kids with me to SD to pass the time. Alas, this is the life of a youth pastor's wife. Also, Terry took our camera so I only had my cell phone to document our trip.)

On the first Thursday of our trip, June 2, we went to Old MacDonald's Farm with my good friend Faith and her 3 kiddos. They're all about the same age, even baby Norah born just a month and a half after Samuel.

The kids are having breakfast at my folk's before we hit the road to the hills. Samuel later peed through that cute outfit during the kids' train ride. He needs bigger diapers or something...


It was a really hot and windy day with no trees or shade. My kids were pretty whiny but we made the most of it. There were horses, donkeys, sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens, pigs, etc. The baby nursery was definitely the cutest. Here's a little newborn goat. He was so cute.


After two hours we went to Faith's house for lunch and an afternoon baby nap - Norah on the left and Samuel on the right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment