Sunday, June 19, 2011

SEVEN

Seven years ago, Terry Biers and Eva Kveene were joined in marriage. It had been kinda a rocky road to get there, but I don't think I've ever made a better decision.

The first time Terry met me I was sitting with his family in church because his sister Shari was my good friend. He thought I was a foreign exchange student since he had not heard me speak. His plan was, since it was his major, to teach me English. However, he soon found out that I was American and could speak English. I guess my cheekbones and deep set eyes make me look, well, Norwegian!

While Terry was on his two week mission trip, I took a leaf out of his book and made him a packet of letters to remind him of me and the kids while we were away (he did the same while I was in Mexico during college). I even used the same letters that he wrote to me - I just wrote on the back. But I included pictures as well. So he had 15 envelopes - 1 for every day. He of course saved all of the photos and I've put them on my cool MOPS collage board at the front door. It's a good way of documenting our years together:


1 comment:

  1. Love the board! Did you make it? If so you must give details!

    ReplyDelete