Friday, June 22, 2012

dog/kid park?

A couple weeks ago we went for a family bike ride. Terry pulled Noah and Evie and I had Samuel behind me in his seat. It's a few miles west to the end of the bike path (i think) and when we reached it I noticed a picnic area off the path by the creek. So we headed over there. It was so pretty.

I thought we were in a place called Cleghorn Canyon, but there were a lot of dogs around. After talking to a friend, I think we may have brought our kids to a dog park. ! I'm still not certain but feel a little silly nonetheless.

We had a good time regardless.

At first we tried to keep Samuel away from the water.

Evie had her special kitty with her that we would have forgotten in a bush had her motherly instincts not kicked in.

Samuel was getting more and more wiggly...

Noah still had his red cast so we wanted to keep him out of the water too.

We stayed too long because eventually we lost the battle over not entering the water. Samuel was the first to go in. Then Noah and Evie followed suit. Hopefully they didn't walk in any dog pee...

No comments:

Post a Comment