Sunday, June 24, 2012

Noah builds and daydreams

Noah built this little Lego guy yesterday all by himself. I was impressed.
He used the Star Wars Lego's he received for his birthday. He had preferred to leave all his Star Wars sets put-together on his shelf and rarely play with them (what is the use in having them then?!). But after playing with Eli's big bucket of Lego's a couple weeks ago, he insisted on taking all his figures off the shelf and disassembling them so he could make his own creations. Well, he did a good job.

Also, I will share here something Noah said last week that made me laugh. He does a lot of day-dreaming during the day and it's mostly about his Skunk (Skunk is usually saving the world from bad guys and from what I understand it's pretty similar to a video game. I told him someday we need to write these stories down. He was not into that.). This particular instance he was by himself making some weird noises that made no sense whatsoever. That's when he said to himself, "What am I saying? I have no idea." I'm glad we can agree on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment