Tuesday, June 12, 2012

red paint

Since we found a house that we love, we will not be staying at my grampa's place. So that means my family wants to spruce it up to sell. The sprucing began yesterday and continued today...and for many days to come I am sure.

Noah begged to do some painting yesterday, but since they were working up high scraping and painting the gutters, his dreams weren't gonna come true. But today Grampa had the great idea of letting Noah paint the gate. He was so stoked.

Gramma worked on stripping old paint off screens.

My Uncle Jeff (and Uncle Danny) added more paint to the gutters, eaves and windows.

Then my dad and Jeff worked on painting the screens.

Noah and Evie were super helpful a gofers. They brought screens back and fourth between Gramma and Grampa/Jeff to tape and paint. I helped too - I pulled off paint tape. Yeah, I was workin hard. Next up, the inside!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you guys were productive!! I'm impressed!! I'm more the lazy sort.

    ReplyDelete