Thursday, September 5, 2013

Circus

The kids got free tickets to the circus for completing their library summer reading program. I've always wanted to take them to the circus when it comes to town and this was the perfect way to make it happen. Except it was Terry that took them. I've never been to a circus!

I was a little worried that Samuel would be ill-behaved but he was transfixed the entire time!


I was also concerned that one of their favorite movies, Madagascar 3, had given them too high of expectations of what a circus is like ( "ra-da-da-da-da-da-da-da CIRCUS, ra-da-da-da-da-da-da-da AFRO, circus afro, circus afro, polka dot, polka dot, AFRO!" "Baby you're a firework!..."). But apparently the circus was trying to imitate Madagascar 3...maybe. Check out all those neon lights!


I didn't know camels were so huge...


Terry enjoyed the motorcycles in the ball cage the most. I would have loved the elephants best I think.


Terry was nice and spoiled the kids with circus memorabilia. Two light up swords and a spinning wand thingy. Fun stuff!
 We have got to get Noah to quit making that face. He's like a teenager posting selfies on facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment