Monday, September 16, 2013

Terry's birthday

Terry turned 35 two weeks ago.  And I hope he had a good birthday. Now that I'm thinking back, I can't really remember what we did! I did make him waffles for breakfast and grilled for dinner. Otherwise I just remember asking repeatedly what we wanted to do for the day. He kept coming up with stuff to do with the kids. He's a good daddy. 

So we ended up going to Main Street Square after nap time to let the kids frolic in the fountain. Then we went and looked at carpet!


It was a super hot day and the public school kids were still locked away so we got the place to ourselves for a while.


Posers


That's more like it. 


Samuel was not interested in the fountain.  
red face = very hot.

When we were about to leave the Square, a camera-man came up to us and inquired if we could ask the meteorologist a question for that evening's news. They also had us do the First Team Salute thingy. So we were on the news twice that night! Happy birthday to my husband. Sure him dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva! I hope Terry had a great birthday! I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete