Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Samuel's last day of speech preschool, 2015/2016

Here is Samuel on the first day his second and final full year of communication speech preschool for the 2015/2016 school year.



For the last day of school he was perhaps a little taller, but more to the point, he could speak quite a bit better. (I forgot to take pictures of the rest of the kids on the last day of school. It was a crazy time with me preparing for my trip to visit my sister.)



One last car ride to South Canyon. Samuel loved to come sit in the front seat once we arrived and wait for his teachers to come out. We won't be doing this next year since I will be homeschooling him. 



Waiting patiently.



Good bye one last time.



His class size was small! Off they go... 



Two hours later we were all back. 



He always came running at me calling, "Mommy!" 



His speech teacher, Susan, is on the left. I can't remember her helper's name. That's what I get for being three weeks behind. 



I posted this to Facebook a couple weeks before. I was so impressed with his memorization and recitation of Humpty Dumpty. If you knew how Samuel started out at age three, speaking only a handful of words, you can see how far he has come. He still has work to do, but he will get there in his own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment