Saturday, February 21, 2009

did i forget? yes i did.

It's been like a month since Adam and Krista came to visit. I meant to put these pics up but kept forgetting. So here they are.

Terry met Adam at Moody. They were both Culby 10 trouble makers. Well, at least one of them was. =) I know Adam b/c he lived and worked w/the Biers for a while - summer of 02 and 03 and for a while afterwards. Ernesto was supposed to come for that first summer but couldn't so Adam came. This was the same time that Terry and I started dating. Adam even led our college church bible study that facilitated Terry and I getting to know one another. Good times.

Krista also went to Moody. She started dating Adam sometime after that first summer. They got married just a few months after us and then moved to Mexico. Adam had lived there before but Krista didn't even know Spanish. Lets just say she learned. They're missionaries.


Golfing it up on the Wii. They're quite good.


Their son, Alistair. He's sitting on me and I think he just licked me...


Alistair is the most laid back kid ever. He's driving our couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment