Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"N - O - A - H, Noah"

I've mentioned before how Noah knows how to spell his name. Well, it used to be that he would only spell it out to us but now he's doing it to everyone.

It started a couple weeks ago when Terry took Noah to story hour at the library. Terry was just dropping him off when the librarian came up to greet him and sort of startled him. He jumped and seemingly randomly said, "N - O - A - H, Noah!" She was like, okay, come w/me Noah. When Terry came back to get him and he was standing in line to check out his books he did the same thing again.

Since then, if anyone greets him, he kinda yells "N - O - A - H, Noah" at them.

Yesterday morning, he found all the correct letters off the fridge and lined them out on the kitchen table and proudly told us, "I write word Noah!"


3 comments:

  1. Way to go Noah! That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is quite cute too =), but I may be a little biased.

    ReplyDelete