Friday, February 27, 2009

Snap-dog is lost - help us find him!!!


I took this post from the facebook note that I wrote about our little escapee dog, Snap dog. Yes, I just said dog twice b/c we hardly ever refer to him as just Snap - usually only when he's in trouble. It's always Snap dog. So there.
Anyway, Snap was lost but now is found. Read on.

"Sooooooo, Snap is lost [when i figured that out, I said, Oooooooh snap]. I had him chained up in our front yard this [Wednesday] morning but he somehow got off the line. The line is like 15-20 feet long so you'd think that would make him be kinda conspicuous, trailing that around... Or else he's trapped somewhere.Terry left the house at 1030am and Snap was still there but when I looked next at 1pm he was gone.Terry and I drove around town, seperately, calling his name, but to no avail. I've called the police and given them his description so hopefully someone will find him.Please keep an eye out for our Snap-dog. Call our home at ___, my cell at ___ or Terry's cell at ___. Thanks all!
Okay, never mind. I just got a call from the police who got a call from someone on ___ who found him! Thanks anyway!"
.
.
That's what happened. We live on ___ and when the police officer called me to tell me that a good samaritan on ___ found him I was surprised b/c that's the street directly behind us, to the south. Yeah. They were like 3 houses away. Turns out Snap ran that way, found their puppy, got wound up in his own chain he was trailing behind him and they took him in. What's crazy is that when I was first walking around calling his name I thought I heard him barking to the south and thought I must have imagined that. I never saw or heard him after that though.
.
We were so thankful someone found him. Go figure. The dog that drives me crazy I was sad to have missing. Oooooh snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment