Saturday, February 21, 2009

Noah's stick...

I can't even remember precisely where Noah found the stick but I think it was during a walk or something. I was feeling generous when we got home and allowed him to bring the stick that he found outside, into the house. Yeah, I must be going soft b/c prior to this incident I allowed him a rock. Now that is back outside but the stick is a pretty popular toy. Go figure.

Noah freaks when Snap takes it to chew on. Evie even likes to play w/it but this doesn't stop Snap snatching it away from her. Actually, he's better at sharing than Noah is. As you'll see in the video, Snap permits Evie half of the stick. How sweet of him! He also shares his raw-hides chew toys w/her. Yes, several times I have found her gumming up Snap's chew toys. In fact, there is also a squeaker ice cream cone that they both chew on. I even put it in her toys b/c she likes it so much.

In Shari's words, God made dirt and dirt don't hurt. My mommy motto.





1 comment: