Sunday, February 8, 2009

new things my kids did today

If you know Noah (or me) at all, you'll know that we don't rock. That is, we don't rock to sleep. It's just not me. I prefer to just lay him down and have him get himself to sleep.

Well, this cloudy Sunday afternoon Terry was reading Thomas to him and Alice (Terry's parents are visiting) realized Noah had fallen asleep! Adorable. After a while Terry carried him to bed b/c he had some things to do. Noah was a little confused when he woke up as Terry laid him down but went back to sleep. =)

While he was still rocking the boy all Terry requested was his Coke. Classic Terry.




.
Here is video of Noah falling asleep, but first up is Evie scooting on her hand-me-down toy. We didn't know she could so I recorded it.

Or click here to go to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDTRSpcWvZ0

3 comments:

  1. Um...I can't get the video to work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. It works on mine. I have tried re-uploading on youtube and facebook but it won't work! Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! That girl is the most talented child in the world!!
    Love the sleeping Noah :)

    ReplyDelete