Saturday, February 21, 2009

sleeping beauty II




You know, I usually fold Evie up in her burrito blanket for her to go to sleep. She always gets out and rolls around though. This particular nap found her as you see above. How sweet.
.
Actually, this morning I went in at the usual time and she was just OUT. I touched her back (of course to make sure she was breathing - never fails to freak me out) and couldn't find her legs. She was sleeping folded in half. Similar to above except with her legs flat out in front of her and her body folded down over them, as if she was still in the womb. Funny girl. Before I could run and get the camera Noah came in to inform me that I forgot his vitamin, using his loud voice (really that's all he has) and woke her up. But you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment