Wednesday, December 17, 2008

children's christmas performance

I seem to remember last year's performance as a little more involved as far as the show went but this year's was great and must have been a lot of work to put together. The kids just did a few songs but then we went for a soup dinner and explored the church since it had been turned into Bethlehem. "A Night in Bethlehem" was the theme and all the rooms had little crafts or snacks in them. The coolest part, I thought, was the myrrh and frankincence I got to smell. I always wondered...

Here's Noah. He lasted about as long as last year - half a song. Then they just sent him to us.

Here's the grumpy boy. He didn't get to finish his James video before we left... Evie however, was perfectly fine.
Noah sampling the chocolate in one room. I asked if there was chocolate back in Jesus' time but she didn't know and said a lot of people asked that... Funny.

Family Bethlehem style.

I love that hat. =)

1 comment: