Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I wear my sunglasses at night...


...And he does. My mom got these sunglasses for Noah when he was 1. Yeah. He never liked them...until now.

I distinctly remember trying to put them on him on the sidewalk behind my parent's house while he was in his stroller - he screamed as I tried and then ripped them off as soon as he could. I didn't try again. They are kinda like goggles and we all know how uncomfortable those are.

So anyway, he was going through his basket of toys w/Daddy that he rarely plays w/anymore. He might have been showing more interest since Evie is now interested in those toys... At any rate, he found these and wanted them on and proceeded to walk around the house w/them around his neck for the next few days. He even wanted to sleep in them but I wouldn't let him.

Funny boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment