Friday, December 12, 2008

tri-family good bye

These are the last photos of our Thanksgiving trip. Again, I'm so behind b/c of Twilight. I just finished the series of 4 books last night (Thursday) after a week and a half of solid reading. It's a relief to be done but bittersweet b/c I make the characters "real" in my head and am sad I don't get to "see" them anymore. I'm silly. I need more real relationships apparently. (Amen from Terry). But now I have insight into the teenage girl mind, which is helpful since Terry's a youth pastor. =)

These are the photos at my parent's house just before we left and a few from the drive home. Terry's parents came to see the kids one last time and Shari was catching a ride back with us so her boyfriend Jesse dropped her off and stayed to hold her hand as long as he still could =). He he he. So there were the K's, the B's, and the H (tri-family, get it?).

Oh, and I wanted to post a hilarious video of when I woke Terry up that morning but he won't let me... =)

Evie attempting to eat Cheerios for the first time. I got this shot while videoing just as she looked up. It was quite funny on camera. Oh, and that's my dad's dog Bo.
My mom giving Evie some help. Steph's stealing WiFi from the neighbors...

Grampa B

Lovebirds. So that's Jesse if you've been dying to know. =)

Gramma B

Cutest girl EVER sucking her thumb. She hardly ever does this and I think it's SO cute.

Awwwwww!

Even Noah was tired. Trips home do that to us.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! I have some comments...
    a) I love the pic of my daddy with Evie!
    b) The pic of Jess and I is quite cute.
    c) Evie is super cute...
    d) I can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And I love the pic of my mom with Evie and of the one Noah sleeping.

    ReplyDelete