Saturday, December 13, 2008

first tights

After a conversation w/a nice woman from MOPS about how our boys LOVE Thomas trains, she dropped off some things for me. It was so nice of her. She gave us 3 Thomas videos and this super sweet felt track play set. I even saw her at Runza yesterday (NE fast food chain) and she said it was hard for her to pass on the play set but she knew it was going to another Thomas fanatic and a good home so she went ahead and put it in the bag. Noah really likes it.

Also, she included quite a few bibs and tights. Evie's super drooly even though she's not teething so she goes through more than one bib a day most days. Also, I'm not a girly girl - pretty low maintenance. Plus, I don't have much time to shop. So I sometimes don't know where to start to make Evie "girly." So Stacy helped me out there w/the tights. Last Sunday I put her in this dress someone got her at her baby shower and some tights! The picture turned out all blurry b/c I was moving - looks like I'm flipping my hair behind my shoulder or something. Evie looked so cute, and warm, though!


Look at that smile! (not mine, as if, HA!). You can tell she's happy b/c she's flapping her arms. The fire is great to have. We've recently put a fan in that corner to help move the hot air around since the fireplace doesn't project well, even w/it's own noisy fan.



1 comment: