Saturday, December 6, 2008

swimming at home

As aforementioned, we took the kids swimming at the Y the day after Thanksgiving. Terry couldn't go in b/c he was poke-a-dotted. Seriously. He had a delayed allergic reaction to the sulfa antibiotic for the cellulitis he had above his left eye. He was covered in a rash from top to bottom. He didn't really want to be seen in trunks like that. I have a picture of the rash but I'm pretty sure he would be really mad if I posted it. =)

So, Terry took pictures while my sister and I tried not to get our hair wet while playing w/the kiddos. He used his hour to play around w/the different settings on our camera that we've never tried out. Oh, and Noah and Evie both had to wear swimmer diapers b/c we forgot their suits...and actually, Evie doesn't even have one yet and Noah doesn't need a diaper anymore...

Evie's very first time in the water. I placed her right next to the little fountain. She wasn't over excited but she enjoyed herself.

Tickles, I think.

Stephanie is imitating Evie blowing raspberries which only encourages her more.

Noah jumping across the lilly pads.

I look like I'm all impressed at his slide but I think I'm just trying to keep my face from getting wet. =)

I had both kids on my back like I was a turtle or something.

Chillin.

Love this one.

3 comments:

  1. love it! evie is so chubby and squeezable! noah is just huge! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'mon eva, quit reading twilight and post on your blog!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Frannie? You read it? =) That makes me happy!

    BTW, I'm done w/the series. It was good. Totally unreal, but fun.

    ReplyDelete