Thursday, May 8, 2014

home groomed snap

Recently I've grown tired of spending $35 every couple months to have Snap groomed. It usually ends up being longer than two months because I hate paying for it. So he ends up looking and smelling terrible. I looked into buying our own dog clippers but discovered too late that a decent pair (which I'd need for his extremely course fur) are nearly $200. So my brother was nice enough to borrow me theirs for this first time. 

Here's the dog before his grooming. Doesn't he look so sad and pathetic?


And after. BAM! 


Dog pictures are better with a smiling baby in them right? Haha. 


 You can see from the side that I didn't do a perfect job, but he looks 100% better. I think I'm going to look for a deal on clippers on amazon...

No comments:

Post a Comment