Sunday, March 22, 2015

the littles and car tracks

Once we got our dungeon finished, we thought the unpainted drywall of the furnace room was a good place to the put the boys' wall tracks (since they do not remove cleanly as they are supposed to). Someone put that step ladder there for the littles to be able to reach the top track. I was not aware of it until I went in there one day during school to get something. The littles were busy having fun rolling their cars along.



But then Ezra decided he needed a little space...



Up the ladder he went! I was kind of surprised but he did and does just fine. I don't know why I should have been surprised. He climbs all over the furniture and up onto the table all the time and he's just fine.



Look at that face. He's definitely not a baby anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment