Friday, June 19, 2015

cooling off in the pool

While Terry was gone on his two week mission trip, the kids and I tried to stay busy in order to more quickly pass the time. 

The first weekend while Terry was away was spent mostly at home. Noah mowed the lawn, I worked again, sold our old dressers, went to church and played at the Beckloff's house. I got a bit depressed that weekend but was cured by hanging out with my friends! Monday, a week into the two week trip, Noah spent the day swimming with Jack and some new friends. I worked out (T25) and thought I had enough energy to take the kids on a short run. The short run evolved into a long, grueling walk/jog/mostly walk. I pushed the littles (who are getting really big) in our long double stroller. They are just too big for that thing; I could hardly push and steer it at all, much less run. I got in one heck of a workout even though I mostly walked.

So when we got home we all plopped into the pool. The water was icy cold but felt so good. The kids blew the new bubbles daddy had left for them as a surprise, through their foam books.



I thought it would be funny to take a photo of my feet. Nope. I have weird feet and ankles.



Thankfully, Evie interrupted my weird photos... 



I got a kick looking through all of her expressions so I included nearly all of the pictures. Of course Samuel wanted to join her. He wants to do everything she does. She makes everything more fun! 



I mean, just look at her face!  



Ha ha! 



Ezzie even got to have some fun with the hose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment