Thursday, September 22, 2016

long live summer

I think on this first day of fall it's appropriate to say how much I love summer...not fall. I hate being cold and during every other season of the year I am cold. So summer is rather enjoyable. Plus I love the long days, the golden light, and sandals. I don't like wearing coats, much less wrapping four children, okay two children, in coats, snow pants, boots, mittens, and hats. Blech! 

Long live summer!



On August 28, the Sunday after our first day of school, I posted this photo to Instagram declaring I never wanted to let go of summer. I especially mean that on this gloomy, dark, sleepy fall day. 



Terry filled up a few water balloons for the kids.



See the golden light?! It's wonderful!!! 



Good bye summer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment