Wednesday, May 10, 2017

spring weather

 Way back on April 3 we had some weird kind of hail in the middle of a rainfall. 



I actually sent some pictures to our weatherman since they share viewer's photos about every night. She did end up sharing it the morning after I sent it but I missed the broadcast. So at first she said it was groppel, a sort of soft hail, but then she changed her mind and said it was just plain ol' small hail. Still cool. Rain, with or without ice, was so welcome after a long winter of snow. 



The rain was short lived however and we got snow on April 25. :(



Enough said.



It was a good day for snuggling so that's what Samuel and I did before doing his reading.



He wanted to take some silly pictures so that's what we did.



The following day I finally let my kids go out to play in the snow, hoping it was the last time they'd have to use the snow pants, boots, etc. It was such wet snow they were absolutely soaked. Noah wasn't feeling well so the other three spent the whole time gathering the snow on the tramp, attempting to make it as tall as Ezra. I thought it looked like some sort of weapon and send an apparently nonsensical Star Wars quote with a pic to my family ("Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the force."). They didn't get it though. Made sense in my weird mind! Ha ha.



Thankfully spring snow melts quick, unlike the blanket of ice we had from December through February. 



Sick Noah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment