Friday, May 19, 2017

twinzies prank!

On Saturday May 6 we awoke to find we had been pranked once again



Terry had an elder meeting at eight and Noah had got up with him for a little early for a run. When I came down shortly thereafter, it was to find Noah sitting on one of those deck chairs, amidst all these streamers and balloons like it was no thing, just a normal day on the deck. Ha! Terry said that his car had been window painted with the words, Proud Parents, Yay estrogen, and Yay testosterone. 



Pretty funny. Many people who drove by did so slowly to figure out what was going on and our neighbor asked Noah if we were going to have more babies. In fact, I got a congratulations text from a friend who misread my facebook caption of the prank and thought it was for real. Ha!


While he was cleaning it off, Natasha drove by. But when she saw Terry, she sped up and zoomed past the house in order to avoid being seen. It backfired because who will you notice more, someone casually driving up your road or someone flying your hair back at ungodly speeds? Despite her obvious speed, Terry clearly saw a giant grin on her face. By the time he got his car cleaned and pulled off our street, he saw Natasha  driving by again, pretending not to notice him (she also had a meeting at the church at 8). Emma and Jazmin made the same mistake last time - I saw them with my own eyes then too. Amateurs.

But even before Terry told me this, I knew Natasha was responsible in part. It was her birthday the night before and whenever she has friends over our house gets pranked, like last September or the time before that when they showed up with silly string at our front door and we sprayed them with the hose. Both incidents took place when Natasha had friends over. I just knew in my mind that Jazmin, Emma, Prae, and Zoe were involved. All their mothers more or less confirmed this, along with my secret eyewitness. I figured Prae was the mastermind since this was pretty clever, however, it was all down to EMMA! What was news to me was that KATRINA (newly known as K-Train) took part as well! I mentor her and she does this to me?!! Gasp!

My favorite part of their prank was these little girl and boy doll shoes they had lined up at our front door. Apparently there were twins in my belly that even I didn't know about, a boy and a girl. 



The garage door had two banners, "IT'S A BOY" and "IT'S A GIRL," along with it written on the windows and decorated with streamers and balloons.



What it looked like just before the kids took the balloons off. I was so glad I had waited to plant anything in that front flower bed because it would have been completely stomped to death after this.



I had dug up my old pink hydrangeas the previous week and waited to plant new ones, thankfully, until later that day.



 Streamers and baby shower plates from the corner of the house.



A closer look at the plates.



The full picture. 



Even the New Yorker was hit.



"Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands." Sing it Carrie Underwood. 



This side announced a boy. 



This side for the girl. 



Yay indeed for twinzies! 



Mummy mailbox.


Nice one girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment