Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bottle time?

The last time we tried a bottle w/Evie was sometime this summer when my parents were here. I thought she would do well, but she didn't. She didn't like it one bit. So I had never tried on my own w/her since. But when she was a little unsatisfied before bed on Saturday, I thought I'd give it a try. She loved it! She thought the bottle was great fun too.

Sooooo... This means I can possibly go back to work!!! Well, that is, if I can get my poop in a group, if there's any openings here and if they'll work w/my demands. Yes, my demands - ONE day-shift a week, if that. I will not work nights ever again. EVER AGAIN.

I had a bad experience at RCRH w/the shift work and the stress - I turned into a crazed insomniac. I thought it would get better when we moved but apparently that stressor only made it worse. So last year while I was pregnant w/Evie, I was pretty much a mess 24/7 living w/3-4 hours of sleep a night, consecutively. Yuck. And I'm still struggling. I'm still not normal yet. Ug.

Anyway, I think I would like to get out of the house like once a week or once every two weeks. The income would of course be nice, but just mostly for my sanity. Social opportunities are hard to come by for me...I can be awkward shy like I'm still in junior high! This way, I can't avoid them!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It can be a drag to work sometimes, but I really do enjoy working PRN just to get out of the house sometimes. I enjoy the adult interaction and I think the break away from the kids every now and then actually makes me a better mommy. If you really are interested in working I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete