Tuesday, January 27, 2009

driving in the sun

There was great weather in Gothenburg most of last week. It was in the 60s (it was 6 degrees this morning)! Noah was watching me paint my board last week when he spotted one of his Christmas toys that was still in the box. Yeah, it's an outside toy for nice days so we just left it there.

So anyway, I asked Terry to put it together and 10 minutes later, KAZAM, Noah's Plasma car was ready to roll, literally.

My mom bought the Plasma car on sale at Toys-R-Us after she'd seen our Thanksgiving photos where Noah was playing w/his second cousins who had one. I wasn't sure he'd be able to figure out how to make it go, but he did pretty well. You have to turn it w/your hands, sorta angle the handle bars back and forth. So you have to constantly move the bars left and right to move but you also have to steer to make sure you don't go into the ridiculously close street (thanks for that one Gothenburg, but I guess at least we have a side walk at our house when half of the town doesn't...in the future I may have to take him kitty corner from our house to the "bus barn" to play). But as I said, he did pretty well. He didn't even want my help, which is saying something for this boy.


The boy starting out east on the sidewalk in front of our house.

Once I pulled him safely across the street ("hurry up Noah, cars are coming!"), daddy came behind w/Evie to watch. We're heading west across the street from our house now.

Afterwards we went to the school playground since it was so nice but had to leave since it was recess. Noah played in the dirt.

Evie watched jealously. She wanted to eat the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment