Saturday, January 3, 2009

Creature Cake

So, as mentioned before hand, here's our Creature Cake video.

**As an aside, I'm excited about posting videos b/c I just figured out how to embed them! So, if my overzealous excitement makes it seem like I'm too eager to share our creativity, just ignore that. I'm just excited.**

So, the video. It was filmed only a week or two into our (Terry and I) dating relationship - August 2002. We were hanging out w/some friends; Adam Crumpton and Joel and Julie Bates. Joel is Terry's bff from high school and Terry met Adam at Moody and he lived w/the Biers for a couple summers. Adam did most of the recording in the video so you don't see him much, except for the monster in the very first scene and his hand at the end.

Anyway, the premise of the video is that Terry and I are married and we're meeting my "brother's" (Joel) "girlfriend" (Julie) for the first time. But they never show up b/c the monsters get them... It's just kind of random and funny. I love it.

And by the way, it's so fuzzy looking b/c we couldn't get the VHS into a digital format so we just re-recorded it off the tv onto our digital camera...

Enjoy!



The "diddly doo, diddly doo" at the end is from Wayne's World...
Also, my face when he does that... It's exactly the same as it would be if he had done something silly now. Scrunch my face and eye roll. Ah, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment